Want to see County lines in Google Maps? It is as simple as cutting butter with knife.
We are all aware of the importance and real life usage of Google maps. It has all the qualities of a real friend, You may heard of the proverb “A friend in need is a friend Indeed”.
The Google maps is full of helpful features and it is becoming more sophisticated day by day.
County lines is also one the features of Google maps.
Let’s learn to see County lines in Google maps in this step-by-step guide.
How to see County lines in Google Maps?
It just requires a few steps, You just need to go through this comprehensive guide.
Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to “maps.google.com“
- You can see a search box on top left side of the Map.
- Search Your country in the “Search box” (If not already set)
- Now type “Name of Place” suffix “Counties” as shown in the image given below
- Hit search icon to proceed
- Now you can see red colored markers on the Map with County name for the place you searched counties for
- “Click the Marker” to see the county lines of a particular one
- I clicked “Brown County” and the County lines are visible in the image given below.
What is County?
A county is a geographical and political subdivision of the state with boundaries managed by local government. The boundaries of a county is often represented by lines on Google Maps.
You can simply click the red marker sign of county to see the county lines.
How to Share with Friends/ Family?
If you are willing to share the county lines in Google maps with your friends/ family, You can do it just in a few clicks. Sharing on Google maps is one of the prominent and heavily used features of Google maps.
Let’s see how to do it.
- To share the same screen with your friends/ family, find the Hamburger Menu on the Top left corner of the map.
- Click the hamburger Menu to open the Menu item
- Now find “Share or Embed Map” option in the menu
- Click “Share or Embed Map” option
- Now you can see a dashboard having “Sharable link” over map.
- Copy the link and share it with your friends
Google offers a lot of very useful tools to it’s users. Google Docs, Google Sheet, and Google maps are the most used tools in the list.