Having an Instagram profile is a great way to share your life with your friends and family, but did you know that you can also copy a link to your profile or even one of your stories? Copying a link on Instagram is a great way to share your post, picture, or story with others without having to type it out. If you’re wondering how to copy link on Instagram, keep reading!
In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that, whether it be from an image, profile page, story, comment or more.
Get ready to learn the basics of copying links and sharing your posts with everyone!
How to Share an Instagram Profile to Your Instagram Story
You can share one’s profile directly on your Instagram story, for that you won’t even have to copy the username of that account. Follow the rules below.
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Create a new story the normal way.
- Tap anything to start typing.
- Type “@” followed by the username of the person you want to mention. Their profile will be suggested and you can tap on their picture to finish typing your text.
- Tap Done and share the story!
- Find the account you wish to share on your Instagram story and open it.
- Select “Share this profile” by tapping the three dots in the upper right.
- Select the “Add profile to story” option. You can then edit the story and post it.
How to Find and Copy Your Instagram Profile URL on Mac or PC
Instagram’s web version is the easiest way possible to copy links . Here’s why:
- Go to the Instagram website.
- Tap on your user icon.
- Cut and paste the address from the address bar.
- You may share the copied URL anywhere you like, including in a direct message.
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Log in to your Instagram account on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the image or video whose URL you wish to copy.
- Access the pull-down menu by tapping the options button
- Next, select “Copy Link” from the menu.
- The url is now copied to your clipboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I copy my Instagram link on my phone?
Android doesn’t have this feature, but if you’re using the Instagram app on an iPhone, go to your own profile page and click the three dots icon at the top right side.
Among the options, you’ll find the option to “Copy Profile URL.” Click it, and the link will be copied to your phone’s clipboard, ready to be shared wherever you want.
How do I find my Instagram link?
Your Instagram link easily be found on your profile page by looking at the address bar at the top of your browser. It should look something like this example: instagram.com/yourusername.
You can also find your link if you click the three dots icon at the top right side of your profile, and then click “Copy Profile URL.”
Why can’t I copy an Instagram link?
This may happen if you don’t have permission to view the post; maybe the person who posted it blocked you or made the post private.
It can also happen if the post is an expired story, or if the link has been disabled in Settings.
If you can still see the post but can’t copy the link, it could be a technical issue or an error; try refreshing the page or reporting the issue to Instagram.
How to Share an Instagram Picture to Your Feed?
If you want to share an Instagram picture to your feed, the process is very similar to sharing a profile.
First, open the picture and press and hold down the three dots in the top right corner until the “Copy Link” option appears.
Click on “Copy Link” to copy the Instagram image link. Next, open the Instagram app and go .
How to copy link on Instagram comment?
If you want to copy a link to an Instagram comment, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the comment you want to copy.
2. Right-click the comment’s posting time and select “Copy Link”.
3. The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can paste it anywhere you want.
How do I get my Instagram URL?
To get your Instagram URL, open up your browser and type “instagram.com” in the address bar. You’ll see a page like this:
If you have an account on Instagram, you’ll see a button that says “Login with Instagram.” If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to create one.
When you’re logged in, click on the Settings button in the top-right corner of the screen, and then click on the Profile tab.
On the Profile tab, under “URL,” copy the URL that’s shown in the address bar.
How do I share my Instagram profile link?
- Go to your Instagram profile by signing in.
- Simply select the menu icon with horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- The “QR code” option should be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a QR code for your profile that you can view by clicking.
- There is a share button up there in the right corner; use it.
- Your QR code can now be used in a variety of ways within other programs.
How to post a copied link on Instagram story?
You can easily post a copied link on Instagram by opening your stories page and selecting the link icon at the bottom of the screen.
Paste the copied URL and you should see it as an URL card. You can also add an additional comment or text to the story if you want.
When you are done, click the “share” button to post your story.
It’s easy to copy link on Instagram – all you need is a text editor and a little bit of patience. By following these simple steps, you can easily copy and paste a link into your post.
Copying links on Instagram is a great way to boost your followers and build relationships with fellow bloggers.
So don’t wait – start copying link today and see the positive effects it has on your blog traffic and engagement.
We have tried all the methods mentioned in this article and none of them worked for us.
If you are also facing the same problem, please let us know in the comment section and we will try to help you out.