Have you bookmarked any news feed on Nextdoor but don’t know where to find this feed? Then this article “How to find bookmarks on Nextdoor?” will help you a lot.
Well, in my opinion Nextdoor is a very helpful platform for making connection between people having similarities in location, business, and public services and form a neighborhood.
Let’s find the solution to our query.
How to find Bookmarks on Nextdoor?
If you have bookmarked news feeds/ posts from your homepage and want to access them, You just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login to your Nextdoor account (Nextdoor.com)
- Find your profile icon on the top right corner of the homepage
- Click the profile icon to see the options
- Now click “View Profile” option
Now you can see the dashboard section on your profile page, You can also see the “Bookmarks” option in the dashboard. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click the “Bookmarks” option visible on the dashboard section
- Now you can see the bookmarked feeds (See the image below)
This is the whole process to find bookmarks on Nextdoor platform. Let me know if you still have any question.
Nextdoor can be an effective platform for different businesses if you know all its features. Once you learn to use this platform for your business and other activities, it can help you a lot.