Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides an extra layer of security for your Rocket League account, requiring both your password and another piece of information to log in. Enabling 2FA protects your items and rank if your password gets compromised. Here is how to set it up on Rocket League for PS4.
- Link your PlayStation Network account with an Epic Games account.
- Go to epicgames.com and sign in or create an Epic Games account.
- Click “Connections” and choose to sign in with your PlayStation Network account. Enter credentials to link it.
- Enable 2FA on your Epic Games account.
- After linking accounts, click your profile picture and choose Account.
- Go to Account Security and then Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click to enable two-factor authentication.
- Download an authenticator app like Google Authenticator and scan the QR code.
- Enter a 2FA code when prompted when signing in on PS4
- Launch Rocket League on PS4 and when prompted, sign in with your linked Epic Games account.
- It will now ask for a 2FA code. Open your authenticator app and enter the 6-digit code displayed.
Final Remarks on “How to get 2fa on Rocket League on ps4?”
Now when you sign in to Rocket League on your PS4, you’ll need both your password and a freshly generated 2FA code from your authenticator app. Take the extra minute to enable this important security feature, especially if you have high-value inventory items.