Instagram is a great way to connect with your followers and share photos and videos of your day-to-day life. However, one downside is that you can’t always track who views your profile.
Are you wondering how people could possibly know what you’re wearing or eating in your Instagram photos? Turns out, they can! And they’re not just guessing… there are actually ways to track who views your Instagram profile and see which of your posts gets the most engagement.
In this article, I’ll show you three simple ways to see who’s been looking at your Instagram account.
Step By Step Guide On How to See Who Views Your Instagram Profile
- Open up Instagram
- To access your account, click on it.
- Tap ☰. This will always appear in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the Preferences menu. This is listed at the very end of the menu options.
- Click Account. It’s the section between “Help” and “Payments.”
- Select “Use My Business Email” to proceed.
- The option to “Switch to Professional Account” could appear instead.
- Tap Creator or Business .
- Switching to a Professional Account will be available if you were given that choice in the previous phase.
- After selecting the appropriate option (Creator or Business), touch Next to proceed.
- Create an account if you’re a business or content creator.
- In this section, you’ll need to fill in details like the services you offer, the category they fall under, and your company’s email address.
- Click on “Make Profile Public.” A business or creator account requires a public profile.
- Simply select a page by tapping that option. In order to use all of the features, you’ll need to link your account to a Facebook page.
- Your Facebook pages will display in a list. To make a Facebook page, select the option to “Create a New Facebook Page.”
- To make a new Facebook page, just stick to the on-screen steps.
- To proceed, please tap Next.
- Go back through your contact details.
- Your email and phone number are also shown. Change them as you see fit.
- To proceed, use the Next button.
- Modify how your information is shown in public.
- You can choose to show or hide your category labels and contact information on your profile page by touching the corresponding buttons.
- Use the “Done” button to proceed.
- When your business or creative account is ready, you’ll receive a pop-up notification before being transferred to the home feed.
At the very top of your profile, you’ll now be able to see the total number of views you’ve received over the past week.
Frequently Asked Question
Can you see who viewed your Instagram profile?
In Instagram, users can’t check up on who’s checking out their profile. The profile owner has no idea who sees their photos if you browse their page without like or commenting on any posts. The only way to see the viewers is to turning your account into a business one.
How can I see who viewed my profile?
Tap the profile image.
To see who has viewed your profile, scroll down to the Analytics section and tap [Number] profile views.
How to Make Your Instagram Account Private?
To make your Instagram account private, go to your profile’s settings page within the Instagram app and switch the ‘Public Account’ toggle to the off position.
All it takes is that simple of an action. Changing to a private account won’t remove your current followers, so if you want to get rid of any unwanted followers or Insta stalkers, you’ll have to do so manually.
How to see if someone has saved your pictures?
- To view Insights for a certain photo in Instagram, simply click on it.
- On the right side, you’ll see a bookmark symbol.
- The following number indicates how many people have bookmarked your posts. Scary, but in an interesting way.
It turns out that transforming your standard Instagram account into a Business account is quite groundbreaking. Never let it be said that we don’t care about you.
How to see who stalks your Instagram?
- Check Instagram activity.
- Discover who has been watching your Instagram stories.
- Find out who is following you on Instagram.
- Don’t download any outside programs.
- Make use of Instagram’s analytical tools.
How can you see who views your Instagram without the app?
Users of Instagram are unable to monitor who views their profiles because the app hides this information. If you view someone’s profile but don’t like or comment on any of the posts, then the person who posted the photographs will have no means of knowing who else has seen them. Only A business account can see the number of visitors. And that’s only for the last 7 days.
Why Instagram stalker apps don’t work?
There is not a single stalker app that delivers trustworthy and precise findings. The website devoted to social media does not make any information about its users available. These random users are displayed by these third-party apps.
In addition to this, they make money by selling the data of their users and charging money for access to their list of visitors. Such apps typically contain a large number of advertisements. Cause, they were only made for profits.
Can someone see how often you viewed their Instagram profile?
No, Instagram users won’t be able to see how long a certain user spent on their profile. This information will not be available to them. However, in order for them to obtain information on the viewers, it is necessary for you to view their narrative.
Turning your Instagram account into a business can help you see who’s viewing your profile and what they’re looking for. This information can help you focus your marketing efforts and improve your overall profile visibility.
Follow our simple instructions to turn your Instagram account into a business and start seeing positive results today.
Whether you’re new to Instagram or you’re just trying to figure out how to see who views your profile, follow the steps below to get started.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to see who views your profile and make important decisions based on the feedback you receive. Have fun with this new feature and don’t forget to share your tips and tricks with us in the comments section!